Song quizzes! Who doesn’t like those? I personally find them very interesting to read because it’s the type of association game I really enjoy – I am a very musical person and I think it’s very interesting to compare what comes to mind to people. It’s an interesting way to look through someones playlist or see what’s in their head music-wise. I hope I’m not the only one who finds these interesting and you find a song or two you had forgotten about or a new one you like!
I am not big on current music and prefer to listen to music from the 40s, 50s, 60s some 70s and 90s [not a big fan of the 80s] instead of following what’s popular. Still it’s pretty mixed. Hope you find this fun!
1. A song you like with a color in the title: The Beatles – Yellow Submarine
2. A song you like with a number in the title: The Proclaimers – I’m gonna be [500 miles]
3. A song that reminds you of summertime: Eliza Doolittle – Skinny genes
4. A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about: I don’t wanna forget anybody
5. A song that needs to be played LOUD: One Republic – Love runs out
6. A song that makes you want to dance: Jackie Wilson – Reet petite
7. A song to drive to. Blue Swede – Hooked on a feeling
8. A song about drugs or alcohol. Kid Rock – All summer long kinda is? Or the Pina Colada song
9. A song that makes you happy. Stand by me. All versions of it
10. A song that makes you sad. Jason Mraz – 93 Million Miles
11. A song that you never get tired of. Pretty much anything by the Beatles, Coldplay or Maroon 5. Let’s go with In my life by The Beatles
12. A song from your preteen years. Weezer – Island in the sun
13. One of your favorite 80’s songs. I dislike the 80s with a passion. Still .. Queen – The Great Pretender
14. A song that you would love played at your wedding. Elvis – All Shook Up?
16. One of your favorite classical songs. Аnything by Tchaikovsky, the whole of The Nutcracker in particular. It gets me every single time.
17. A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke. One Republic – Counting Stars
18. A song from the year that you were born. Mariah Carey – Vision of love
19. A song that makes you think about life. Coldplay – Every tear is a waterfall
20. A song that has many meanings to you. Paul McCartney – My Valentine
21. A favorite song with a person’s name in the title. Coldplay – Charlie Brown
22. A song that moves you forward. Edith Piaf – Padam Padam
24. A song by a band you wish were still together. Easy and obvious. The Beatles – Here comes the sun. Imagine that reunion.
25. A song by an artist no longer living. Louis Armstrong – La Vie En Rose
26. A song that makes you want to fall in love. I am in love, but I think Stevie Wonder – For Once In My Life makes a good argument
27. A song that breaks your heart. Johnny Cash – Sunshine
28. A song by an artist with a voice that you love. Norah Jones – Moon is in your eyes
29. A song that you remember from your childhood. Seal – Fly Like An Eagle
30. A song that reminds you of yourself. Definite tie between Paloma Faith – Upside Down and Pack up by Eliza Doolittle.
A bit of a cheat at the end but I enjoyed filling that in! Pleas let me know in the comments if you do it as I’d love to read it!
Have a great day and thanks for reading me!